Thursday, July 30, 2020

Friday

Transplanting
Same time and place, same people.
First off, thanks for another big day.
I did not intend to have that big of day, my apologies. I brought an extra rack out so that the round could be completed, but then I got busy and lost track of your progress.
Harvest is slowing down some, so I will be replacing the transplant crew between 2-4 each day, if I want to go later.
We are on a timeline of pressure to plant everything before Aug 6-10.
Please note that your long days have been greatly appreciated.
Also, I do not cultivating the field when it dry for a variety of reasons, one of which is the dry powder it creates.
Much apologies, thanks for hanging in there, all.

Packing
Last week I said that there would be less pressure to stay till 5 pm each night, and so far it has not happened.
Thanks for all who are hanging in there and are contributing to our daily outgoing orders.
Due to the long days, Friday is optional.
7:00am for the willing.

Thanks
Pete